Gear & Equipment Required will be based on your finalized Private Program Itinerary. Please find the following as a baseline for your reference.
You will require one of the following travel equipment kits to join us on your Private Program. Items can be provided additionally to your booking at your request:
- Alpine Touring Skis
In addition you will require the following:
- Climbing Skins - trimmed to fit your specific equipment
- Ski Poles
- Daypack - IMPORTANT: You will require at minimum a 30L backpack.
- Sunglasses (for the uptrack)
- Ski Goggles (for the decent)
- Thermos with Hot Drink
- Sun Screen
- Small Blister Kit or Personal 1st Aid Kit
- Small Repair Kit (optional)
Avalanche Rescue (Companion Rescue) Equipment:
If you have your own beacon, probe and shovel, you're welcome to use your own providing it is in good repair, and your avalanche beacon is a modern unit.
- Avalanche Beacon (3 antennae unit, must have been purchased new in past 4 years)
- Avalanche Probe
- Avalanche Shovel (metal blades only)
This essential clothing list is provided firstly to help support a better quality experience for you while on trip.
- Base Layers - Either wool or synthetic, or a polypro base layer are the best options. DO NOT wear cotton base layers.
- Mid Layers - Wool, synthetic or polypro is are best
- Softshell Jacket or Goretex Jacket
- Softshell Pants or Goretex Pants
- Insulated Jacket - Large Parka style jackets are very important for the moments we're stopped during the field day. Down Parka's or Synthetic Down Parka's are a very important addition to your clothing systems for the course.
- Socks - Wool blend, no cotton.
Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions regarding the equipment: email@example.com or at +1 (403) 707-5877.