ROCK CLIMBING EQUIPMENT
Gear & Equipment Required will be based on your finalized Private Program Itinerary. Please find the following as a baseline for your reference.
- Belay Device
Note: All technical equipment can be provided by us, but we encourage participants to bring as much of their own equipment as possible to train with on the course.
- Base Layers
- Warmer fleece sweater
- Rain/Wind jacket
- Insulated Jacket
- Sun Hat
- Warm gloves and hat
- Appropriate footwear: trail running, approach shoes or Hiking boots (no flip-flops or sandals)
- Medium Sized Backpack ( 30L - 40L) with extra room for group gear
- Rock Shoes (we can provide these, however, the guest is responsible for the rental costs)
- Chalk Bag (optional)
- 2 litres of water
- Insulated thermos for coffee/tea
- Food and snack appropriate to the duration of your course (bring more than you think).
- Sunscreen (recommended SPF 50+)
- Lip Balm with SPF
- Blister Kit (optional)
Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions regarding the equipment: firstname.lastname@example.org or at +1 (403) 707-5877.